Why study in Australia?
Australia is currently the third most popular destination for studying in English for international students, behind the United States and the United Kingdom. There is a huge variety of reasons why so many international students choose to study in Australia. Some of the main ones are
1. The high quality and standards of the education system in Australia
2. Flexible study options with a large range of courses and start times
3. There are very few limitations for oversea students to study in Australia
4. There is a great variety of courses options, with more than 1,100 education organisations and 22,000 courses available.
5. Flexible work available for students in Australia
6. Cultural diversity, beautiful natural environment and some of the nicest weather in the world
7. Developed communications, convenient transportation and a high quality of medical care available.