The University of Adelaide (UoA) was founded in 1874, it is one of the oldest universities in Australia and has been recognised globally as a leading research university. There are four campuses of UoA: South Australia at North Terrace, Waite and Roseworthy and one in Melbourne, Victoria.
At a glance – The University of Adelaide
- Top 1% university in world rankings
• Ranked 106 in 2021 QS World University Rankings
- Significantly contribute to health, welfare and culture, society and intelligence
- 106 Rhodes scholarship winners from The University of Adelaide
- Its high-quality research is recognised in the latest round of Excellence in Research Australia (ERA)
Delivery mode in 2021
In 2021, the university will keep the modes of delivery as defined last year. These include:
- Blended mode: A mix of face-to-face and online study
- Remote mode: Online study only
- Dual mode: Both blended and remote versions
Q: Will lectures be online or face-to-face?
A: Lectures will be offered online only, with exceptions in very few cases.
Q: How do I know what will be face-to-face and what will be online?
A: Upon deciding which courses you are going to enrol, you need to check the course delivery mode on the Course Availability and Mode List:
Q: Will exams be held?
A: The University will continue to offer examinations online in 2021. There will be a small number of exceptions for specialist courses that require face-to-face (in person) exams.
For more information, please check the official website:
Bachelor of Construction Management
Duration: 3 years (full-time)
Bachelor of Construction Management (Honours)
Duration: 4 years (full-time)
English requirement: IELTS overall 6.5, no band less than 6
Course overview: You’ll develop skills in applying and utilizing-
• State-of-Arts and emerging technology
- Civil Engineering principles and technology
- Construction project and people management
• Systems thinking, building science and economics principles
- Internship providing 456 hours of work-based training
Potential Careers: Building Consultant, Design and Construction Manager, etc.
Above courses effective from: Semester 2, 2021!
- Master of Teaching (Middle and Secondary) will be taught as semesters, rather than terms (effective from 2022).
- Interviews for the Veterinary Bioscience programhave been suspended for 2022 intake.
Benefits for International students
COVID-19 OFFSHORE STUDY FEE REBATE
This benefit is for continuing and commencing international students who are studying offshore and unable to travel to Australia due to border restrictions.
Value: Up to 20% total
• The rebate will be automatically applied at the time of acceptance
- The rebate will only apply until travel restrictions are lifted, but will be honoured for the full semester of study.
For more information, please click the link below:
Global Citizens Scholarships
This scholarship is for applicants who have taken high school courses in Australia and overseas and obtained an Australian high school diploma.
Value: 15% and 30% tuition waiver
Applicable groups: applicable to students intake in 2021-2025
Closing date: open all year
Please check more information on the scholarships page:
Thank you for reading this article, if you would like to know more about scholarships and course information offered at The University of Adelaide, please contact us through the form below.