Enable pathways to reputable Australian Universities and a rewarding career – available to Online/Offshore students!
Do you want to specialise in Ageing/Home and Community or Disability care? Study a Certificate III in Individual Support, and activate your future employment opportunities with GeSS Education! In this article, we will introduce the context of the Health Care and Social Assistance industries, course structure and YOUR pathway to Australian universities.
GeSS Education is one of the value partners of AMET Education, register your interested and talk to us about your study plan:
Career prospect in Australia
In Australia, the Health Care and Social Assistance industry is the largest employing industry. There were almost 1.7 million people working in this sector in 2019, which is expected to grow to more than 1.9 million by 2024.
- Aged and Disabled Carers: Projected to increase from about 175,000 (2019) to 222,300 (2024), a gain of above 25%
- Counsellors: Expected to grow by 25%• Welfare Support Workers: Expected to increase by 23%• Health and Welfare Services Managers: Expected to grow by 19%
If you have a caring nature, believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect and receive high-quality services, this could be a very rewarding career option for you!
Next, we are going to introduce the online course delivered by GeSS Education and its pathways to universities.
About GeSS Education
GeSS Education was founded in 2012 and dedicated to offer outstanding quality education to all students. The school focus on producing superior learner guides, student and teacher resources, compliant assessments, and exceptional student support!
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
Duration: Up to 12 months
• CHCCCS015 Provide individualised support
• CHCCCS023 Support independence and well being
• CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health or community services
• CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
• CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically
• HLTAAP001 Recognise healthy body systems
• HLTWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care
Classes and tutorials are available online, you can choose your own study schedule!
• Basic computer skills to access online studies
• 120 hours of Work Experience is mandatory, it is undertaken towards the end of the course.
• Students are interviewed during information sessions to ensure suitability for this career choice, as well as specialisation desired.
Possible Career Outcomes:
Register your interest and talk to us about your study plan
Online/ Offshore pathway
GeSS Education also provides a pathway to universities for the Certificate III in Individual Support course. Please find out more information from the chart below.
Work placement options for Online/Offshore students:
• Undertake work placement in their home country and GeSS Education will verify their Work Placement Logbook.
If the Certificate is packaged with a Diploma from GeSS Education, students can undertake their work placement while studying the Diploma on campus (Gold Coast, Australia).
For more information, please scan the QR code below
If you are interested in these pathways to university courses, please register your interest and talk to us NOW!